Frequently asked questions
1. Q: Do you offer free samples?
A: Yes we offer free samples for most of our products, such as dNTPs, Taq DNA Polymerase, Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, M-MLV and so on. We can offer the samples for free but the shipping charge should at the customer side. We usually take FedEx or DHL as our courier and the shipping charge you can pay with your FedEx or DHL account. If you do not have the account, you can transfer the charge to our account by T/T Western Union or PayPal.
2. Q: How to apply the free samples?
A: For free samples we need to know your company name, your web, your E-mail, your FedEx account, and the detail address of your company include the phone number and the scope of your business. You can apply for free samples online or by Email or phone.
3. Q: What's the lead time of your products?
A: Generally our lead time is 2-3 working days after receiving the payment. If for OEM or ODM the lead time will take 2 weeks.
4. Q: What's the payment method of your company?
A: Bank transfer(T/T), Western Union or Money Gram, PayPal, Alipay etc.
5. Q: Do you provide warranties for your products?
A: Yes we offer one year product warranty from the purchased day.
6. Q: Do you accept the small orders?
A: Yes, we accept the small orders. We will try our best to support our customer's business whether the small trial order
7. Q: Do you offer OEM or bulk service?
A: Yes, as the original bio reagent manufacturer we provide OEM and bulk service for all of our products. If your order amount is not enough for OEM, we can still provide you with neutral packing products without any logo.
8. Q: How many Freeze-thaw cycles will not affect the activity of the dNTPs?
A: 20 Freeze-thaw cycles do not affect the dNTPs activity. Even though we suggest avoiding freeze-thaw cycles or exposure to frequent temperature changes.
9. Q: How Many days the dNTPs can be stable at room temperature?
A: We have made this test before, and dNTPs can be stable for at least for 10 days at RT.